A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shih Hsu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsu graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei.
Dr. Hsu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shih Chorng Hsu MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Shih C. Hsu practice?
- Dr. Shih Hsu has 1 office location.
Dr. Shih Hsu practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Monterey Park, CA.
See Monterey Park Internists and Monterey Park Nephrologists.