A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shih Hsu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsu graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei.
Dr. Hsu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hsu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans