Dr. Andrew Kim MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Temecula, CA

3.9

January 5th, 2015
Great people great dr. They stayed open late In order for me to run across town to get X-rays for my son and then they set my sons broken arm. The nurse was very caring and professional

December 14th, 2014
Dr.Kim and his staff are absolutely fabulous and very professional,caring and compassionate.Dr.Kim has operated on my shoulder and knees.he is a top surgeon and the only orthopedic who I trust.

January 31st, 2011
Awesome Doctor!
My husband, cousin, mother, mother in-law and I have all been patients of Dr. Kim. We all have had nothing but positive experiences with him. He is one of the few doctors that cares and really wants to help you. He looks for other less invasive methods to take care of you. He really takes his time, does a very thorough job and his office staff are so sweet! I love chatting with them while I wait. About 2 years ago he re-broke my femur to fix an inward rotation and hyper-extension of my leg. Before I saw him one doctor wanted to just slice me about 4-6 inches above my knee to re-brake it where as doctor Kim took the time to think up a different less scarring and painful method. He went in Arthroscopic-ally and I only have 6-7 tiny punctures around my leg where he went in to re-brake it, you can barely see the scars and it wasn't very painful. I was on pain meds for less then a week! I highly recommend this doctor, especially if you are looking for someone who thinks up of alternative methods.

March 8th, 2010
Trusted
Dr. Kim is wonderful and when you visit his office you can tell that he not only knows what he is talking about, but he genuinely cares about your well being. If the US had more doctors like him it wouldn't have a health care system problem.