A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Lee, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Lee has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
- El Camino Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Lee FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Lee practice?
- Dr. Andrew Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Lee practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Internists and San Jose Cardiologists.