A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Lee, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Lee has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew Lee practice?
Dr. Andrew Lee practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Ventura, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oxnard, CA and Redwood City, CA.
See Ventura Internists and Ventura Cardiologists.