A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Lee, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Lee has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
- El Camino Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Lee FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Lee practice?
- Dr. Andrew Lee has 4 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Lee practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Ventura, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oxnard, CA and Redwood City, CA.
See Ventura Internists and Ventura Cardiologists.