A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Nguyen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Bellflower Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Downey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew C Nguyen DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew C. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Andrew Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Nguyen practices Emergency Medicine near Downey, CA.
See Downey Emergency Physicians.