A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Wang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Wang, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Wang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Med Center Pinole Campus
- John Muir Med Center Walnut Creek Campus
- Doctors Med Center San Pablo Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Chun-Lim Wang MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Andrew C. Wang practice?
- Dr. Andrew Wang has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Wang practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Sherman Oaks, CA.
See Sherman Oaks Psychiatrists.