A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Calabria:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Calabria is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Calabria
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Calabria Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Calabria, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Calabria graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Calabria has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Charles Calabria MD is a male Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew C. Calabria practice?
- Dr. Andrew Calabria has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Calabria practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Mays Landing, NJ.
See Mays Landing Pediatricians and Mays Landing Pediatric Specialists.