A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Calabria:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Calabria is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Calabria, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Calabria graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Calabria has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Charles Calabria MD is a male Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew C. Calabria practice?
- Dr. Andrew Calabria has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Calabria practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Pediatric Specialists.