A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Calabria:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Calabria is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Calabria, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Calabria graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Calabria has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Charles Calabria MD is a male Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew C. Calabria practice?
- Dr. Andrew Calabria has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Calabria practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Mays Landing, NJ.
See Mays Landing Pediatricians and Mays Landing Pediatric Specialists.