A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Calcutt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Calcutt is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Calcutt, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Calcutt graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Calcutt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hampton Regional Medical Center
- Colleton Med Ctr, Walterboro, Sc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Fenters Calcutt MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew F. Calcutt practice?
- Dr. Andrew Calcutt has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Calcutt practices Surgery near Walterboro, SC.
See Walterboro Surgeons.