Dr. Andrew Calman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Calman?

Chronic Dry Eye

Chronic Dry Eye

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Calman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 20th, 2015

Very Good and Precise

Great and fast results. Good to finally have peace of mind about what was wrong! Will come back again if needed. Everyone is friendly and professional. Dr Calman is very good and precise about explaining everything. I leave with a smile on my face.

March 11th, 2015

Great

My contact with Dr. Kalman himself was brief -- but the staff were polite, pleasant,knowledgeable with my insurance,and efficient, and the tech and O.D. who examined me were thorough and helpful. I was extremely grateful to find a nearby, in-network provider where I could be seen on short notice following a minor eye injury. Thank you!

January 19th, 2015

Very Professional

I came in this office with problems in my eyesight. The front staff's were all very helpful and helped me with all the paper works and schedules. I can say that all the staff are very knowledgeable and proficient and were all very professionals without losing the human touch of caring and listening with empathy, that makes the patients settle in comfortably hereby lessening the apprehension associated with a doctors visit. As for Dr. Calman, he operated me on both eyes / cataracts. A. Rey very professional and very knowledgeable in this field of medicine, following up with associated care for my eye problems. I give this office and the staffs and the doctors 10 Stars.

November 25th, 2014

Very Good

I would like to extend my sincere appreciation and thanks to Dr. Calman for the job well done to me, during the process of surgery to my eyes. Job well done.

September 8th, 2014

Professional

As I entered and got into line Lupe immediately noticed me and greeted me. Even though she was attending to another patient she was still courteous and respectful enough to ask me to take a seat in the waiting room. I was truly appreciative that I did not have to stand in line. Today the wait was relatively short before I was escorted into room A or 1 and shortly after that Doctor Calman came in and performed the procedure which was also relatively painless. I truly appreciate the professionalism from all the team members. I am thankful I was referred to Doctor Calmans and the lollipops don't hurt either. Thank you everyone!!

September 1st, 2014

Great

In my experiences every visit has been pleasurable for me due to the unusual courtesy I have received from everyone in this clinic. In fact I Usually arrive early to relax in the clinic due to the tranquil environment and the pleasant greetings I have invariably found here for several years now. Also, the diagnosis and accompanying recommendations have improved my lifestyle in ways to enhance the rest of my life, I am very sure.

August 25th, 2014

Very Nice

Like the staff.. Friendly and accommodating esp. Angie. Dr. Calman is very nice.

August 12th, 2014

Professional

Service was fast and very professional. Doctors and front desk personnel where polite and courteous.

August 11th, 2014

Best

Dr. Calman has been my eye doctor for 16 years. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't have my vision at all. I highly recommend him for all your vision problems. I have Diabetes-Related vision problems that he has corrected. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't be able to read, write, or drive. He's the best.

May 31st, 2011

Great Service

This was a great experience.

February 10th, 2017