The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrew Camerota
Dr. Andrew Camerota, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Somerset, NJ. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Camerota is affiliated with St Peter's University Hospital, Saint Peter`s University Hospital, New Brunswick and Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp. He speaks English.
Dr. Andrew Camerota has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Andrew Camerota is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Somerset, NJ.
Dr. Ragui Sadek
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery, Internal Medicine, Surgery of the Hand
Somerset, NJ 0 mi21
Dr. Michael Donaire
Somerset, NJ 0 mi4
Dr. Lora Melman
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
Somerset, NJ 0.47 mi12