A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Camerota:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Camerota is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Camerota, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Camerota graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Camerota has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew M Camerota MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew M. Camerota practice?
- Dr. Andrew Camerota has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Camerota practices Surgery near Somerset, NJ.
See Somerset Surgeons.