A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Campbell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Campbell
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Campbell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Campbell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian West Medical Center
- St. Francis Hospital - Beech Grove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Campbell MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Campbell practice?
- Dr. Andrew Campbell has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Campbell practices Family Medicine near Plainfield, IN.
See Plainfield Primary Care Doctors.