Dr. Andrew Carey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Carey?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Carey?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 7th, 2014

To the first reviewer I would say that beside manner is important but...... Results are everything. You want results, you want health. I received 5 years worth of allergy shots at dr. Carey's office. I tried getting them at my pcp's but they made me wait forever so I ended up making the drive back to Lewiston as it was less frustrating as they got you in and out immediately. For a good 15 years all has been well but I fear this global warming or something is setting is off my spring tree allergies( and I have many). They say they are getting worse and worse and the long winter etc. so I am hoping I can get back in to see the doc. Whether in Lewiston or Falmouth.

October 3rd, 2013

Dr. Carey doesn't connect with his patients

Dr. Carey has no bedside manner. On our first visit with him, he didn't even look at my child, who is the patient...He barely spoke to us and when he did he was looking only at his notes/papers. He never looked either of us in the eye or shook our hands or smiled... he wasn't nice and friendly the way you would have hoped. He made no effort to connect with me or my child and he could not have been more Unwelcoming. And then, to make matters worse, he just got up and left the room and we had to assume that our appointment was over. Gotta find a new allergy doctor FAST! He has the worst bedside manner imaginable! The office staff is friendly and efficient so they make it tolerable to go there but he is awful.

June 13th, 2013

took my 16 year old to Dr. Carey when she was sick throughout her junior year. I was desperate as she simply was not doing well and her gp offered nothing. Dr Carey treated her successfully, but the treatment was limited as it could be dangerous if overused. I was happy to have some hope and help. Then out of the blue he called me with a recc. for a treatment. I was impressed that he had continued to think about us even when we were not in the office. She is now in college, continues monthly treatment, but is doing dramatically better. For me a good doctor is one who can make people healthy. OI put dr. carey in that category.

August 31st, 2012

Dr, Carey- amazing.

Dr. Carey's office was modern, clean and the nurses and office people were professional, welcoming and knowledgable.Dr, Carey took a great deal of time and made many valuable comments as to how to best take care of my problems.Every office visit since then I have been taken care of within 5 minutes of my arrival.Dr. Carey is one of the finest physicians I've known.

May 8th, 2012

Dr. Carey is an excellent doctor.

December 31st, 2011

10+ years off allergy/asthma meds

Dr. Carey treated me for allergies to cats, dogs, dust and mold when I was in college. I went to him for allergy shots for almost 5 years. It wasn't long before I came off of all my asthma and allergy meds. More than 10 years later, I share my home with a cat and very furry dog. I'm still off the meds and have only occaisional problems with allergies.

July 19th, 2010

Very patient with my son and I.

Dr. Carey was great. As a busy mother of 3 I needed all the information I could get about my son's allergies. Dr. Carey spent a lot of time getting background information, talked to my son, did the necessary testing and gave us lots of good information on what foods to avoid. My son is doing much better. I have suggested Dr. Carey to many of my friends.

June 15th, 2010

No follow up after the appointment

The visit was OK. However, the doc. lacked patience and more personal engagement with my child. Also, there was no follow up after the appointment.

March 17th, 2010

My child has asthma and I was not getting the information I needed from my primary doctor. Dr. Carey was a great resource. he explained asthma and gave me some great reading material. He did significant testing (not done at my primary doctors) that made me very comfortable with his diagnosis and treatment plan. Thank you Dr. Carey.

July 24th, 2017