A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Carlson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Carlson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Carlson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlson graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Carlson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hca Palmyra Medical Centers
- Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Carlson MD is a male Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Carlson practice?
- Dr. Andrew Carlson has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Carlson practices Pediatrics near Americus, GA.
See Americus Pediatricians.