A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Carollo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Carollo is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Carollo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carollo graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df.
Dr. Carollo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital
- Trinitas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Carollo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Carollo practice?
- Dr. Andrew Carollo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Carollo practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Newark, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Irvington, NJ and Elizabeth, NJ.
See Newark Orthopedic Surgeons.