Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrew Carollo
Dr. Andrew Carollo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newark, NJ. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Carollo is affiliated with Trinitas Hospital -Jersey Str, Elizabeth, Nj, Trinitas Regional Medical Center and Trinitas Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Andrew Carollo has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Andrew Carollo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newark, NJ.
Podiatry, Orthopedic Surgery
Dr. David Greifinger
Belleville, NJ 0.81 mi44
Dr. Joseph Bellapianta
Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine
Belleville, NJ 0.81 mi10