A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Carroll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Carroll, Family Practitioner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carroll
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carroll Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Carroll, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carroll graduated from St. George's University, St Georges.
Dr. Carroll has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew John Pham Carroll MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Carroll practice?
- Dr. Andrew Carroll has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Carroll practices Family Medicine near Chandler, AZ.
See Chandler Family Physicians.