A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Carroll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Carroll, Family Practitioner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carroll
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Carroll Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Carroll, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carroll graduated from St. George's University, St Georges.
Dr. Carroll has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew John Pham Carroll MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Carroll practice?
- Dr. Andrew Carroll has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Carroll practices Family Medicine near Chandler, AZ.
See Chandler Family Physicians.