Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrew Carter
Dr. Andrew Carter, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Scottsdale, AZ, with another office in Scottsdale, AZ. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Carter is affiliated with Scottsdale Healthcare Shea, Scottsdale Healthcare - Osborn Medical Center and Greenbaum Surgical Specialty Hospital. Dr. Carter has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Andrew Carter has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Andrew Carter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.
Dr. Brenda Martin
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Scottsdale, AZ 0 mi9
Dr. David Abel
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Maternal and Fetal Medicine
Scottsdale, AZ 0 mi
Dr. Kathleen Fry
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Scottsdale, AZ 0 mi35