Dr. Andrew Carter MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 19th, 2016
Dr. Carter is amazing!! I've been seeing him for 9 years now and I wouldn't think of seeing anyone else. He is so kind, friendly and compassionate. He truly wants the best for his patients. He always takes the time to listen to my issues or concerns and never rushes through anything. I highly recommend him!! I 100% trust his opinion.

June 25th, 2015
The Worst Surgeon in the Untited States
Dr. Andrew Carter performed a Hysterectomy ten years ago. He left behind tons of Endometriosis. He also left behind a portion of my Uterine Lining; therefore, I still have my monthly cycles. He tried to tell me that the "cells were still releasing from my Cervix"! He actually wanted to do a second surgery just to remove my Uterus! Do not allow this physician to perform any surgery on you, unless you want to take Birth Control after a Hysterectomy!!!!!!!!

April 10th, 2013
Dr. Carter is an awesome doctor. You can tell by the positive energy in his office and his caring staff that he is an all around great guy. After writing a bad review on another doctor, I felt I needed to do something positve and review Dr. Carter. He spends time with you, listens to your concerns and gives the best care he can. I hope he never retires!

February 23rd, 2013
Highly recommend
Delivered all 3 of our babies. Easy going, listens to your concerns, puts you at ease.

October 26th, 2011
Wonderful Physician
Dr. Carter delivered my three children, including one high risk pregnancy and all three were smooth deliveries. He has provided my yearly check ups since and answered all questions at any time between visits. He has a fantastic bedside manner, excellent clinical skills and always goes the extra mile to make sure you are taken care of. He has children of his own and genuine empathy for his patients.

September 6th, 2011
What you want in an OBGYN
Andrew Carter is kind, thorough, and is an excellent clinician. I was referred to him through a friend and he managed my last pregnancy, which end up being high-risk. Dr. Carter took his time to listen to my questions and concerns and we always knew what was going on. His bedside manner is excellent and while he may be conservative in his approach, he is open to the needs/desires of his patients and current on the latest research and trends. Like a previous reviewer said, I too received a personal follow-up call at home after delivery and Dr. Carter also worked with me when I began to struggle with mild PPD. I now see him annually and wish my GP was as concerned with my health. He always takes his time and I think genuinely has concern and empathy for his patients. Not to mention a good sense of humor.

February 21st, 2011
Great OB
I have been lucky to have Dr. Carter deliver all of my children so far. I feel fortunate to have found such a kind and caring physician. Even when I know he is running behind, he never makes me feel rushed. I try to be understanding when I have to wait because I know how much he takes his time with each of his patients to make sure he has answered all of their questions fully. I have referred family members and friends to Dr. Carter. Plus, his assistant always gets right back to you which is great.

April 5th, 2009
I only see Dr. Carter once a year for check-ups, but he is never rushed and spends time with me to make sure that he doesn't miss anything in my history. He makes me feel completely assured that should any problem come up in the future I can trust him to handle it.

June 12th, 2008
Moved :(
Dr. Carter was my doctor with my first baby and he was wonderful. Now, I am pregnant again, and unfortunately he is not in the area where we live now... Colorado... I hope I can find a doctor as nice as Dr. Carter!

May 31st, 2008
Inexperienced and Incompetent
Delivered my baby, took out my uterus which increases possible infection (which I got) and never followed up. Dismissive and uncaring.