A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Cash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Cash is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cash graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cash has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Indiana Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew David Cash DO, MD, and PC is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew D. Cash practice?
- Dr. Andrew Cash has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Cash practices Internal Medicine near Indiana, PA.
See Indiana Internists.