A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Ceavatta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Ceavatta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Ceavatta, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ceavatta graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Ceavatta has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew A Ceavatta MD is a male Dermatologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew A. Ceavatta practice?
- Dr. Andrew Ceavatta has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Ceavatta practices Dermatology near Newport Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Valley, CA.
See Newport Beach Dermatologists.