A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Ceavatta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Ceavatta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Ceavatta, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ceavatta graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Ceavatta has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ceavatta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew A. Ceavatta practice?
Dr. Andrew Ceavatta practices Dermatology near Newport Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Valley, CA.
See Newport Beach Dermatologists.