A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Chacon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Chacon, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chacon graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Chacon has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center - San Clemente
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Carlos Chacon MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew C. Chacon practice?
- Dr. Andrew Chacon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Chacon practices Anesthesiology near Encinitas, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Clemente, CA.
See Encinitas Anesthesiologists.