A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Chapman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Chapman is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chapman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Chapman, DO, FACP is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Chapman graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Chapman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- Nazareth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew E Chapman DO and FACP is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew E. Chapman practice?
- Dr. Andrew Chapman has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Chapman practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Hematologists, and Philadelphia Oncologists.