A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Charles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Charles is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Charles, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Headache Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Charles graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Charles has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Craig Charles MD is a male Neurologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew C. Charles practice?
- Dr. Andrew Charles has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Charles practices Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.