A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Chau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Chau is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Chau, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Chau graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Chau has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew F Chau MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew F. Chau practice?
- Dr. Andrew Chau has 5 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Chau practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: King Of Prussia, PA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.