Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile
3535 W 13 Mile Rd
Suite 241
Royal Oak, Royal Oak, MI 48073
248-288-6400
Locations and availability (2)

2.0

|  Horrible experience before walking in the door  |  show details
Apr 17th, 2014

I am a 30 y/o healthy female with no health problems and recently found a small lump in my breast. My next thought was to get it checked out so using my health insurance website I stumbled upon Dr.Check's info and called to try and make an appointment. Once I got them on the phone, I was told that I needed to be seen tomorrow and as I hesitated (I was looking at my calendar) I was told that if I need to think about it then it seems not important to me (I could hear the doctor talking to the receptionist next to the phone). I explained that it is important to me and am willing to come in today. The receptionist then told me that today is not available and now the doctor won't see me at all because I don't seem concerned enough and they will not be responsible for my health. I was in shock and disbelief with the lack of professionalism and compassion. Since I was in tears with the lack of help, I turned to my sister for help and was referred to another clinic who treated me with respect. Avoid wasting your time here

Jan 4th, 2014

Horrible rude staff! New patients beware! I am confused as to how this dr even has patients! Very unprofessional! Dr Check is aware that his staff is rude to patients but he does nothing to stop this.

|  Kind and dedicated  |  show details
by De La Mora's on Jun 20th, 2013

He is a professional, very human and knowledgeable, he always gave me the best tips during my pregnancies and for sure I will recommend him

|  First visit  |  show details
by Hiba Kajbo on Mar 5th, 2013

very bad staff experience,rude, .No courtesy at all,very bad people to deal with.

Nov 3rd, 2012

It's been a year since we spent hours together in labor. I guess I want to thank you for making me feel safe during my pregnancy, taking your time with my questions and keeping both my baby and I healthy. Your advice and care did not go unnoticed or unappreciated. Kind regards.

Nov 2nd, 2012

I am writing to express my deep gratitude for your superior care. I will be certain to reccommend you to everyone I know.

|  WHAT A JERK  |  show details
Mar 21st, 2012

THIS GUY IS ALL ABOUT PUSHING PILLS ON SOMEONE. HE IS RUDE.

|  Rude Office Staff  |  show details
May 23rd, 2011

I am just letting you all know how rude the front staff are. I was confirmed prenant with my family doctor 2 weeks ago, had an appt with Dr. Check in 5 days, however, being my 5th pregnancy, I know my symptoms, I started bleeding on the weekend, called first thing Monday to get seen, and the rude receptionist, said,"we won't see you, no medical advice for you go somewhere else" I was like umm excuse me, what did you just say???her repsonse was" becauswe you have not neem seen we cant see you" go somewhere else,. I was floored and started getting upset, she than hung up on me and when I phoned my family doctor to get in, was told that Dr. Check's office is known for their rudeness. Never again would I even suggest this ob/gyn office, based on just their manners. When I called back to inform them I wanted an office mgr, again this ruide girl would not and suggest the doctor told her what to say... b.s. Note to all who are new patients, you def. want to look into another doctor's office. Horrible service!!!

|  Disappointing  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Apr 21st, 2009 on insiderpages.com

After being a patient for 20 years, he dropped me as soon as my insurance changed! He wouldn`t even let me pay cash for one last appointmen...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com