A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Chen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chen
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Chen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Chen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Chen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
- Dameron Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Philip Chen MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew P. Chen practice?
- Dr. Andrew Chen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Chen practices Ophthalmology near Stockton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lodi, CA.
See Stockton Ophthalmologists.