A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Chen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chen
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Chen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Chen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Chen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
- Dameron Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Philip Chen MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew P. Chen practice?
- Dr. Andrew Chen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Chen practices Ophthalmology near Stockton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lodi, CA.
See Stockton Ophthalmologists.