A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Chen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Chen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
- Lodi Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew P. Chen practice?
Dr. Andrew Chen practices Ophthalmology near Lodi, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stockton, CA and Tracy, CA.
See Lodi Ophthalmologists.