A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Chen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Chen, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Plastic Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Chen MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Chen practice?
- Dr. Andrew Chen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Chen practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI and Novi, MI.
See Detroit Plastic Surgeons and Detroit Surgeons.