The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrew Chen
Dr. Andrew Chen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Escondido, CA, with another office in La Jolla, CA. He has 8 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Surgery of the Hand and Plastic Surgery. Dr. Chen is affiliated with Scripps Green Hospital and Henry Ford Health Systems. He speaks English.
Dr. Andrew Chen has the following 4 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from...
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
Dr. Andrew Chen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Escondido, CA.
Dr. Benjamin Kanter
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Escondido, CA 0 mi38
Dr. Christopher Gilbert
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Escondido, CA 0 mi40
Dr. Frank Bender
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Escondido, CA 0 mi43