A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Chen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove
- Henry Ford Health Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Chen MD is a male Plastic Surgeon and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Chen practice?
- Dr. Andrew Chen has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Chen practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Plastic Surgeons and Ann Arbor Surgeons.