A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Chenelle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Chenelle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Chenelle, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Head and Neck Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Chenelle graduated from University of Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Chenelle has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Loyola University Medical Center
- Cadence Physician Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew George Chenelle MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew G. Chenelle practice?
- Dr. Andrew Chenelle has 4 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Chenelle practices Neurological Surgery near Winfield, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Maywood, IL and Wheaton, IL.
See Winfield Surgeons.