Overall Review

1.9

July 21st, 2014
The worst ENT doctor I have ever seen!!!
Although it was incredibly easy to make an appointment with no waiting time, I quickly realized why. Dr. Cheng was incredibly inattentive and just wanted to leave the examination room as soon as possible without even hearing what my problem is. He prescribed with an ineffective drug for $200 and would not even care that it did not work. He spend on average of about 20 secs on me during my two appointments and went back to play with his computer as soon as possible without even say "Good Bye."

August 12th, 2011
He was very rude and insensitive to patient's needs. He didn't listen and rushed to the whole appointment.Very disappointed.

May 17th, 2011
Would Never Go Again
This was one of the worst doctors I have ever been to. Dr Cheng was incredibly impatient. He would not let me tell him what was wrong with me before talking all over me and telling me what we were going to check. How does he know what to check when I haven't finished telling him what was wrong?? He then proceded to shove something into my nose without asking me/telling me. My nose was very sensitive due to all the allergies I was having and this thing hurt. The entire visit he seemed to care less about what I was telling him my problems were. He quickly prescribed me 3 Rx and sent me on my way. Terrible experience and I highly doubt this was an isolated incident.