A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Chern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Chern is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Chern, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laser Surgery
- Male Circumcision
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chern graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Chern has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital
- Middle Tennessee Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Chern MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Chern practice?
- Dr. Andrew Chern has 4 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Chern practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.