Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

by Pamela on Oct 1st, 2015

Thank you Dr. Chern and Nurse Valerie, you guys rock

by Jody on May 8th, 2015

Have been seeing Dr Chern for over 20 years. That speaks for itself.

Mar 1st, 2015

Dr Chern has been my OBGYN for over 8 years. Exceptional care and concern.

Very Pleased show details Very Pleased
Sep 17th, 2012

I was quite pleased with Dr Chern.He called me personally at home to let me know about my lab results.My husband and I were really impressed with that.

Jul 20th, 2012

This is my 6 th child and Dr Chern delivered 3.. Well I found him after 2 and I had 3 rd child with him then he didn't take my insurance with 4 th child but the 5th n 6 th I went back.. The doctor in between of the 1st 2nd and 4th you would have a appointment and still eating 1 hr to 4 hrs to see doc... With Dr Chern in and out I love it, I'm a patient person, but 2 hrs and on is rediculious , I think one time I had to see him he was in delivery I waited one hr at the most and had the option of coming back the next day but I weighted. It's a very clean office and all the staff becomes friends! Great Doctor!

dr chern is awsome show details dr chern is awsome
Jul 10th, 2012

dr. chern is the best obgyn i could ever ask for he is kind and caring and his staff is wonderful. i wouldnt go anywhere else.

Apr 22nd, 2011

I went to Dr. Chern after my previous OB/GYN retired (who by the way, I thought was THE BEST. He was a little short with me on time and his attitude was okay. He has an excellent staff and that's why I kept going back. he delivered my 3rd child and let a few "choice" words come out in my presence ( which I find VERY offensive)after my husband left the delivery room with our baby. He couldn't find the place where I was bleeding so it became an unconfortable situation. After my son's birth, I saw him once during my 4 night stay at the hospital. After my check up, I decided he was not the GYN for me :(

the best show details the best
Oct 7th, 2010

Dr A Chern is the best there is. So great and professional. Made my first pregnancy very comfortable. Excellent bedside manner and care. God Bless him.

Rating show details Rating
by Dena Ashley on Jul 14th, 2010

I would recommend Dr. Chern to all of my loved ones.

Current Patient show details Current Patient
by Michelle on Oct 15th, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Chern for about six years. While he did not deliver either of my children, he did diagnose a condition and performed my surgery. He is very caring, answers questions, provides choices and information. I'd refer him to anyone.