A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Chernack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Chernack is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Chernack, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chernack graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chernack has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Vassar Brothers Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chernack accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 53 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Chernack practice?
Dr. Andrew Chernack practices Family Medicine near Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Red Hook, NY.
See Hyde Park Family Physicians.