A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Chu graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Chu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Grand View Hospital
- Children`s Hospital of Philadelphia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Chu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew S. Chu practice?
Dr. Andrew Chu practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Sellersville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Sellersville Pediatricians and Sellersville Pediatric Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deandre Chu, Dr. Drew Chu