A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Chu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Inpatient pediatrics
Education & Awards
Dr. Chu graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Chu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Grand View Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Sun Wen Chu MD is a male Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew S. Chu practice?
- Dr. Andrew Chu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Chu practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Sellersville, PA.
See Pittsburgh Pediatricians and Pittsburgh Gastroenterologists.