A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Chubick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Chubick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chubick
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chubick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Chubick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chubick graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Chubick has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Chubick MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Chubick practice?
- Dr. Andrew Chubick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Chubick practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Richardson, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Rheumatologists.