A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Chuma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Chuma, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chuma graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Chuma has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
- Chester County Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chuma accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew V. Chuma practice?
Dr. Andrew Chuma practices Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Exton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Coatesville, PA and Paoli, PA.
See Exton Otolaryngologists, Exton Surgeons, and Exton Plastic Surgeons.