A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Chuma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Chuma is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chuma
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chuma Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Chuma, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chuma graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Chuma has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
- Chester County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew V Chuma MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew V. Chuma practice?
- Dr. Andrew Chuma has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Chuma practices Otolaryngology near Exton, PA.
See Exton Otolaryngologists.