A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Chuma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Chuma is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chuma
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chuma Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Chuma, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chuma graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chuma has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
- Chester County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew V Chuma MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew V. Chuma practice?
- Dr. Andrew Chuma has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Chuma practices Otolaryngology near Exton, PA.
See Exton Otolaryngologists.