A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Ciarlone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Ciarlone is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Ciarlone graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ciarlone has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Ciarlone DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Ciarlone practice?
- Dr. Andrew Ciarlone has 9 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Ciarlone practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Waterford, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clarkston, MI and Auburn Hills, MI.
See Waterford Surgeons.