A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Ciarlone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Ciarlone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ciarlone
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Ciarlone graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ciarlone has 10 hospital affiliations:
- POH Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Ciarlone DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Ciarlone practice?
- Dr. Andrew Ciarlone has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Ciarlone practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Auburn Hills, MI.
See Auburn Hills Surgeons.