Dr. Andrew Ciarlone DO Patient Reviews

• 7 reviews

June 9th, 2016
Awesome doctor. He spends time to explain everything. He has repaired both of my shoulders and one knee. I wouldn't see anyone else, as he is outstanding.

March 28th, 2016
Very caring and takes time to explain your symptoms and your options. He's a very dedicated surgeon.

August 27th, 2015
Dr. Ciarlone is awesome
I was hesitant to have hip replacement surgery, but Dr. Ciarlone put me at ease immediately. He promised when I woke up from surgery, I would be comfo ...

May 25th, 2015
Dr. Ciarlone is awesome!
I was so afraid to have hip replacement surgery, but Dr. Ciarlone put me at ease right away. He promised me that when I woke up from surgery, I would be totally comfortable! He is a fabulous surgeon------and he is one of the few in the area that do the anterior approach, which has a long list of benefits over the other approaches. I appreciate that he took the time to learn the anterior approach so his patients are better served. He was so compassionate and considerate! Came to see me every day I was in the hospital, and took his time discussing my concerns and answering my questions. My new hip joint is working wonderfully and pain free! He gave me my life back and I'll never forget him. I can't thank him enough!

January 26th, 2015
Ciarlone is an excellent man and competent surgeon. The problem lies within hia Vital Community Care office staff who frequently forget to return calls or ignore x-rays.

May 29th, 2013
listening
this dr. messed up my (r) knee i came to him with one problem now i have several including back problem.. he never listened to me only drew fluid from knee every week after and be fore he did an arthroscope cleaned and supposedly made repairs now i can harly walk wihout lifting my leg to relieve the pain and for trying him i now need a total knee replacement and no one will stand with the patient all ambulance chasers are helping the Dr.s stay rich and guinea pig patients and get away with it

December 18th, 2010
I can't walk right after his surgeries. Also he changed locations and never got a letter..... twice now. Don't use this surgeon ..............Please. Otherwise you'll pay later like me.