A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. W Cies:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. W Cies is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cies
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Cies Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. W Cies, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Cies graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Cies has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Hoag Memorial Hosp Presbyteria, Newport Beach, Ca
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. W Andrew Cies MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. W A. Cies practice?
- Dr. W Cies has 1 office location.
Dr. W Cies practices Ophthalmology near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Ophthalmologists.