A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Cies:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Cies is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Cies, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Cies graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Cies has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Hoag Memorial Hosp Presbyteria, Newport Beach, Ca
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Andrew Cies MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William A. Cies practice?
- Dr. William Cies has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Cies practices Ophthalmology near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Ophthalmologists.