A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. W Cies:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. W Cies is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cies
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Cies Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. W Cies, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Cies graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Cies has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Hoag Memorial Hosp Presbyteria, Newport Beach, Ca
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. W Andrew Cies MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. W A. Cies practice?
- Dr. W Cies has 1 office location.
Dr. W Cies practices Ophthalmology near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Ophthalmologists.