A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Citron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Citron, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Citron graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Citron has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
- Bayshore Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Marc Citron MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew M. Citron practice?
- Dr. Andrew Citron has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Citron practices Anesthesiology near Perth Amboy, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Holmdel, NJ and Edison, NJ.
See Perth Amboy Anesthesiologists.