A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Cochrane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Cochrane is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Cochrane, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cochrane graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Cochrane has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Eureka
- Mad River Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew James Cochrane MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Cochrane practice?
- Dr. Andrew Cochrane has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Cochrane practices Ophthalmology near Eureka, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Arcata, CA.
See Eureka Ophthalmologists.