A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Cogan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Cogan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cogan
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Cogan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Cogan graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cogan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Michael Cogan DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew M. Cogan practice?
- Dr. Andrew Cogan has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Cogan practices Family Medicine near Williamstown, NJ.
See Williamstown Primary Care Doctors.