A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Cogan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Cogan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cogan
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Cogan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Cogan graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cogan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Michael Cogan DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew M. Cogan practice?
- Dr. Andrew Cogan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Cogan practices Family Medicine near Vineland, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Williamstown, NJ and Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Vineland Primary Care Doctors.