A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Cogan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Cogan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Cogan graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Cogan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cogan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew M. Cogan practice?
Dr. Andrew Cogan practices Family Medicine and Occupational Medicine near Vineland, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Williamstown, NJ and Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Vineland Family Physicians and Vineland Preventive Medicine Specialists.