Dr. Andrew Cole Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Cole?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

August 19th, 2014

I gave him 2 stars because according to his credentials he is quite experienced and skilled at what he does. I suppose that could explain his arrogance and lack of compassion, but frankly I was shocked considering he works with people in pain everyday. I promise I am not a whiny, unreasonable type person who expects the doctor to be my buddy. I actually looked past the fact that he was socially retarded if he could help my pain, but when he caused me unnecessary pain to the point of making me cry and then feel shameful for it, everyone I told my experience about made me promise I would never go back.

April 22nd, 2014

Mis-diagnosis

Injections, injections, and many more injections, and that's the key to Dr. Cole. Mis-diag BIG TIME and sends me to the worst surgeon in the NW and now I am crippled for something I didn't even need.

May 29th, 2013

Unbelievable

First time I saw Dr. Cole he said he "didn't want to learn anything new". HIGHLY NOT RECOMMENDED extremely arrogant

May 14th, 2013

Argh, fed up!

Things started out OK with Dr. Cole, but after seeing him every 4 weeks for no apparent reason other than to give him my money, his bedside manner became horrible and he is just plain rude. He's always gone, appts are hard to get, and call-backs don't happen when promised if at all. I tend to think the only real reviews on here are the negative ones, while the glowing ones are fakes put in by his staff.

February 23rd, 2013

Diagnosed my back problem proficiently and correctly

In 2003 at age 52, my back "went out" on me and I feared the worst, that I'd need surgery to fuse discs. Dr. Cole helped my sis a couple years earlier, finding and surgically removing a spinal cyst. I saw him, and he said my problem was either a pinched nerve or ruptured disc. To see which it was, he gave me a steroid spinal injection.(He said if it didn't help, it was likely pinched nerves, if it did help, it was likely a disc leak.) It relieved the pain *wonderfully* for two weeks just as he said it might, and told him it was disc, not nerve-caused. He then prescribed Physical Therapy for me, PT massage, back-muscle stretching and torso strengthening exercises. Good stuff. I did that for 6 months and then started riding a bike... a lot. Put on 8000 miles in the next 15 months, commuting daily on it. The physical activity reduced the pain to a very manageable level, and I've dealt with it thanks to his diagnosis for over a decade now. To other posters who complained that he wasn't compassionate enough, go hug a friend! He isn't an emotional therapist, he's a surgeon! This guy is an educated and capable human body fixer, and a very good one by my experience. If I were to waste his time by hanging on him for feel-good stuff, I'd keep him from helping other patients. I needed the best of his skills, not a hug session, and got what I came for: a solution. And about me, I am not a whining needy type, not even when in pain - I just want answers. He gave me good answers. Thanks, Dr. Cole! You have my sincere respect. (And I got the compassion I wanted from loved-ones.) :D

October 18th, 2012

High Demand

It was not easy to get in to see Dr.Cole and I had to wait a long time before seeing him, but I understand now why he is in such high demand. I was impressed on how he carried himself as he is confident and he knows what he is doing. I want a Dr. who will get right to the point and how to resolve the issues. Some people need to be delicately handled and Cole is probably not guy to handle your issues outside of the issue you would see him for... Highly recommend.

May 2nd, 2012

Terribly cocky

All the credentials in the world do not make up for the cockiness of him and his staff. Horrible bedside manner, will literally cut you off mid-sentence. Solution is to send you to Chiro and PT and then take the credit for "fixing" you. Frequently Out Of Office and difficult to reach. Does not return messages, shall I continue?Ask around, his reputation has eroded as he's more concerned with the overall office being a factory getting patients in and out, and oh btw, wanting to see you every 4 weeks regardless of whether it's actually beneficial to you or not.

June 7th, 2011

Nice doctor to work with, very thorough. Staff very friendly. Recommend.

May 8th, 2011

If your looking for a compasionate doctor this is not the one

April 26th, 2011

Fantastic Doctor

Dr. Cole and his staff are terrific! Highly recommend to anyone needing further rehab.

February 15th, 2011