A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Collette:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Dr. Collette has 3 hospital affiliations:
- POH Medical Center
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Blake Collette DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew B. Collette practice?
- Dr. Andrew Collette has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Collette practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Winston Salem, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Pontiac, MI.
See Winston Salem Surgeons.