A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Combs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Combs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Combs, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Combs graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Combs has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital East
- Ball Memorial Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Hicks Combs MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew H. Combs practice?
- Dr. Andrew Combs has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Combs practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Noblesville, IN and Muncie, IN.
See Indianapolis Orthopedic Surgeons.