A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Concoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Concoff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Concoff, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Concoff graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Concoff has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Jude Medical Center
- University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
- Mhhs Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Louis Concoff MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew L. Concoff practice?
- Dr. Andrew Concoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Concoff practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Sports Medicine near Fullerton, CA.
See Fullerton Internists, Fullerton Rheumatologists, and Fullerton Sports Medicine Doctors.