Dr. Andrew Concoff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Concoff?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Concoff?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 2nd, 2016

Excellent listener, clinician, with strong diagnosticandidate skills.

Strongly recommended.

May 3rd, 2016

I was not satisfied with the way he explained things nor did I feel that he adequately explained the pertinent things with respect to my condition. Ambiguous and confusing way of handling referrals to other physicians. Long waiting time (35 minutes) made no sense given that I was the only patient in the waiting room. I was offered no explanation or apology when I was eventually called in. I can not endorse or recommend him although he seems to be a nice person.

June 5th, 2014

Great experience

Dr. Concoff and his support staff are beyond exceptional. I have been through multiple providers through the years with no clear diagnosis and no real treatment that fixed my problems. He seemed to take the time, unlike others, to really listen to what was going on. He was very empathetic to my ailments and my frustration. Yes, I did have to repeat tests and try things I already had but all this was discussed with me and my input was listened to. He was the first person to attack my problem through multiple approaches with physical therapy, medications/supplements, and bracing. This combination therapy has allowed me to return to a functional life finally! At times you may see his PA, Julie, who is just as wonderful and knowledgeable as he. They are definitely worth the wait to see!

September 21st, 2013

Unsatisfactory service

Concoff is well educated and a skilled diagnostician. But he has a bad case of 'god in white coat' disease. He will discuss the problem, but when it comes time to consider treatment options, he dictates. Additionally, you can expect to be brought back for unnecessary visits that waste your time, drive up insurance expenses and increase profits for St Jude Heritage Medical Group. Find a doc that talks WITH you not AT you.

September 6th, 2013

Reoccuring issue resolved.

My son had a reoccurring issue with his hamstring. After injuring himself again during a workout at school, we were lucky enough to get hooked up with Dr. Concoff. He diagnosed the weakness that was causing the reoccurring injury and through physical therapy strengthened up cause and we haven't had an issue since.

April 10th, 2013

I Will Never Go To Doctor Concoff Again

After coming having an injury that I sustained from a sports accident, I came to Dr. Concoff in a lot of confidence. I had heard only great things about him and was very let down when he gave me the same diagnosis every previous doctor had: I was fine structurally. He said I needed more physical therapy, knowing full well I had spend the past 2 years in therapy and on pain killers. My pain is and has been completely debilitating. I was so let down and angry that he was completely unwilling to take even 10 minutes to answer any of my questions and only raved about how great of a doctor he was. Not only did I have to wait 55 minutes in the rooms after I was "next in line" he failed to talk to me or explain any of the problems he thought physical therapy would fix. I am so tired of doctors just like Dr. Concoff who just want to take the easy way out and not truly find the source of my problem. Overall, I would never recommend this doctor to anyone who really needs help. He is too quick to prescribe pain medication and muscle relaxers to make his job easier.

February 28th, 2012

Dr. House in real life!!!

Dr. Concoff is an awesome Doctor. Not only in medicine but as a person too. He cares about his patients and works hard to battle what they have. I got diagnosed with Wegener's granulomatosis which is a rare auto immune blood disorder. It affects about 1% of the population. He fought with the insurance company to put me on a experimental drug that has been working well in Europe. He is Johnny on the spot with everything having to due with my case. He is the person you want to go to if your having issues if your ENT does not know how or what is going on with your sinuses. I am blessed to have him as my Doctor. Thank you Dr. Concoff!!

March 14th, 2011

He is the go to doctor when others don't know what you have.

Dr. Concoff took time to discuss my symptoms with me, examined my area of concern. He then went and researched my problem and came in with a diagnosis. Did an ultra sound and referred for a ct scan to confirm. He was very professional, friendly and has a great bedside manner.

March 3rd, 2009