Internists, Rheumatologist, Sports Medicine Specialist
2141 N Harbor Blvd
Ste 35000
Fullerton, CA 92835
714-626-8630
Locations and availability (2)

|  Great experience  |  show details
Jun 4th, 2014

Dr. Concoff and his support staff are beyond exceptional. I have been through multiple providers through the years with no clear diagnosis and no real treatment that fixed my problems. He seemed to take the time, unlike others, to really listen to what was going on. He was very empathetic to my ailments and my frustration. Yes, I did have to repeat tests and try things I already had but all this was discussed with me and my input was listened to. He was the first person to attack my problem through multiple approaches with physical therapy, medications/supplements, and bracing. This combination therapy has allowed me to return to a functional life finally! At times you may see his PA, Julie, who is just as wonderful and knowledgeable as he. They are definitely worth the wait to see!

|  Unsatisfactory service  |  show details
Sep 21st, 2013

Concoff is well educated and a skilled diagnostician. But he has a bad case of 'god in white coat' disease. He will discuss the problem, but when it comes time to consider treatment options, he dictates. Additionally, you can expect to be brought back for unnecessary visits that waste your time, drive up insurance expenses and increase profits for St Jude Heritage Medical Group. Find a doc that talks WITH you not AT you.

|  Reoccuring issue resolved.  |  show details
by Tony S on Sep 6th, 2013

My son had a reoccurring issue with his hamstring. After injuring himself again during a workout at school, we were lucky enough to get hooked up with Dr. Concoff. He diagnosed the weakness that was causing the reoccurring injury and through physical therapy strengthened up cause and we haven't had an issue since.

|  Very frustrated and disappointed  |  show details
Jun 19th, 2013

I wish I had read some of these reviews before I picked Dr. Concoff. I have what I believe is lateral epicondylalgia or "Tennis Elbow". It sounds like something so minor, but the pain I'm experiencing is often extreme. As I shared with my Doctor, I am experiencing pain from a constant 3 to as high as a 9 at times (Out of a 1 - 10 rating). The pain in my arm is so extreme at times that it travels up my shoulder into my neck and the ONLY way to reduce it is to lay down with a bag of ice. Meds aren't really helping with the pain. Because of the symptoms in my neck, he had me get an MRI on my neck to see if it's a pinched nerve. I had my follow up with him to review the results of my MRI. The results showed no pinched nerve in my neck. When he examined my arm, he could find no specific point of the pain. I told him that the pain travels from the top of my forearm to the back of my elbow. I felt like he didn't believe me or that I was exaggerating. Once he saw there was no pinced nerve it was like he had nothing else to offer me. The most frustrating part was the sense that he was either not believing me or too busy to really care to help. He left the room without giving me any actual feedback on what he thinks the problem is. He said he didn't believe it was tennis elbow. When the nurse came in to give me his paperwork for therapy, I said that I still had questions for him. A few minutes later he opens the door to the examining room. Standing in the hallway, with the door part open he says "Yes???" Noting his displeasure of being bothered by me I asked him what his diagnosis was of me. His answer quote... "I don't have one, your symptoms are too vague". What about my pain medicine?....he responds...."If you think it's helping you can keep taking them, otherwise I wouldn't take medicine if you don't need it" So this is the Doctor that is supposed to help me??? I'm not even concerned about "Bedside Manor". He can be the most arrogant guy around as long as he/she is trying to help or solve my condition. I never imagined I could see a Doctor that would walk away feeling satified telling a patient I have no diagnosis and nothing else to offer you other than therapy sessions. I'm looking for another Doctor and recommend anyone else does too.

|  I Will Never Go To Doctor Concoff Again  |  show details
Apr 9th, 2013

After coming having an injury that I sustained from a sports accident, I came to Dr. Concoff in a lot of confidence. I had heard only great things about him and was very let down when he gave me the same diagnosis every previous doctor had: I was fine structurally. He said I needed more physical therapy, knowing full well I had spend the past 2 years in therapy and on pain killers. My pain is and has been completely debilitating. I was so let down and angry that he was completely unwilling to take even 10 minutes to answer any of my questions and only raved about how great of a doctor he was. Not only did I have to wait 55 minutes in the rooms after I was "next in line" he failed to talk to me or explain any of the problems he thought physical therapy would fix. I am so tired of doctors just like Dr. Concoff who just want to take the easy way out and not truly find the source of my problem. Overall, I would never recommend this doctor to anyone who really needs help. He is too quick to prescribe pain medication and muscle relaxers to make his job easier.

|  Dr. House in real life!!!  |  show details
by Freddy on Feb 27th, 2012

Dr. Concoff is an awesome Doctor. Not only in medicine but as a person too. He cares about his patients and works hard to battle what they have. I got diagnosed with Wegener's granulomatosis which is a rare auto immune blood disorder. It affects about 1% of the population. He fought with the insurance company to put me on a experimental drug that has been working well in Europe. He is Johnny on the spot with everything having to due with my case. He is the person you want to go to if your having issues if your ENT does not know how or what is going on with your sinuses. I am blessed to have him as my Doctor. Thank you Dr. Concoff!!

|  He is the go to doctor when others don't know what you have.  |  show details
Mar 14th, 2011

Dr. Concoff took time to discuss my symptoms with me, examined my area of concern. He then went and researched my problem and came in with a diagnosis. Did an ultra sound and referred for a ct scan to confirm. He was very professional, friendly and has a great bedside manner.