A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Cook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cook
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cook Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Cook, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cook graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Cook has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Maine Medical Center
- Out of State Hospital
- Maine Medical Center - Brighton Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew D Cook MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Andrew D. Cook practice?
- Dr. Andrew Cook has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Cook practices Psychiatry near Augusta, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Brunswick, ME.
See Augusta Psychiatrists.