A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Cook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Cook, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cook graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Cook has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Maine Medical Center
- Out of State Hospital
- Maine Medical Center - Brighton Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew D Cook MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Andrew D. Cook practice?
- Dr. Andrew Cook has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Cook practices Psychiatry near Augusta, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Brunswick, ME.
See Augusta Psychiatrists.