Dr. Andrew Cooper Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Cooper?

Exceptional Doctor

Posted on September 24th, 2016

I needed to get into the doctor right away and have surgery. Everything went very fast, had surgery within a couple of weeks. Great doctor and staff. This is the only place I will go to.

Excellent

Posted on May 13th, 2016

Excellent physician.

Posted on July 18th, 2013

No follow up after a required test.

Best of the Best

Posted on June 27th, 2013

Coop has performed 3 surgeries on me (foot, ankle, knee) and on each one I have come back stronger than I was prior to my injuries, and my recovery time was months faster than friends who have had the same procedures. Coop has the best bedside of any doctor I have met. Every time I go in there he acts as if we were high school friends. He sees the whole person, not just the injury. I'll be having back surgery soon, but would put it off for Coop to go back go school to become a neurosurgeon if it was an option. I trust him with my life.

horrible experience

Posted on May 23rd, 2013

He misdiagnosed my son's injury. He didn't take an X-ray and prescribed physical therapy only. My son did not get better and went to another doctor. Then we found out my son needed to have an operation right away. Awful.

The most amazing surgeon and man

Posted on August 15th, 2012

My son has had two different surgeries on his two knees. He is a college athlete who needed an ACL/PCL on one knee and then an ACL/Meniscus on the other. Cooper was the most caring surgeon I have ever met. He did an amazing job with a VERY difficult surgery. After the first one my son had no pain. He is not out of the second long enough to tell, but his rehab is way ahead of schedule. If you need knee surgery you will not be disappointed. Getting the right surgeon is so important, you will not regret your decision to use Cooper.

Becky

Posted on November 24th, 2011

I went to Dr Cooper after I popped my meniscus while running. Dr Cooper is extremely compassionate, as well as being an excellent doctor. I highly recommend him! In fact, I have sent two people to him after being misdiagnosed by other doctors and they are also very happy with Dr. Cooper!

Cooper is Awesome!

Posted on June 9th, 2010

Dr. Cooper is great. He repared my miniscus. I would recommend him to anyone. By far he is the best surgen in Utah!

Posted on October 5th, 2009

Approachable and competent. Cares about his patients. Positive attitude.

He really is just excellent

Posted on April 10th, 2009

I actually read the reviews on him at this very site and it was a big reason I chose him. He is sports medicine oriented and that was who I wanted. Everything was great. I am very very happy with the service.

Surgery to repair a frac. tibial plateau

Posted on February 6th, 2009

I incurred this injury while skiing, and after the MRI, I was sent to Dr. Cooper. It was around Christmas and with tight time constraints he was able to arrange an "after hours" surgery to get it done. Visits prior to and following the surgery were seamless, all appointments and information regarding PT was accurate, and I had a good sense that the staff was well trained. I also work with a practitioner(Kim ______?) who was also very good. No concerns with the quality of patient care, and I would definitely recommend his office to anyone in need of orthopedic services.

Competent and Caring