A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Copland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Dr. Copland has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Pate Copland MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew P. Copland practice?
- Dr. Andrew Copland has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Copland practices Internal Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists.