Dr. Andrew Cordista Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Cordista?

June 6th, 2016

Dr Cordista has a great personality ,you understand what's going on and takes care of you !

January 17th, 2012

messed up my life! stay away!

I have permanent nerve damage thanks to this doctor! Just found out it COULD gave been fixed! I am 40 now and have been going thru this for four years! Thanks for ruining my life!

October 17th, 2008

Thanks Doc I really appreciate everything you do for me

I just had my second visit with Dr Cordista, the first visit I went to him for a second opinion and he tried to convince me not to have another surgery. I was bull headed and had it anyway, so I returned to him fore my second visit and he still remembered me even after a year. I apologized for not taking his advice, and he told me not to worry about it, it has been done, and we will work on it from here. I wished that i had of searched DR's beforehand and actually started with Dr Cordista. He has given me hope that my life will be OK and that surgery is not the only option. It seems so good to actually have a Dr to sit there with you and explain whats going on and the different ways we can treat the problems, no matter how slow I am, he is always willing to help me understand. I just want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart and God Bless you Dr Cordista.

June 10th, 2016