A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Cordover:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Cordover is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Cordover, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cervical Herniated Discs
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Knee Disorders
- Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
- Spine Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Cordover graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Cordover has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shelby Baptist Emergency Department
- St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital
- Trinity Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Michael Cordover MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew M. Cordover practice?
- Dr. Andrew Cordover has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Cordover practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Orthopedic Surgeons.