A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Cordover:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Cordover is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cordover
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cordover Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Cordover, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cordover graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Cordover has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shelby Baptist Emergency Department
- St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital
- Trinity Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Michael Cordover MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew M. Cordover practice?
- Dr. Andrew Cordover has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Cordover practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Surgeons.