A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Cordover:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Cordover is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cordover
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cordover Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Cordover, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cordover graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Cordover has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shelby Baptist Emergency Department
- St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital
- Trinity Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Michael Cordover MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew M. Cordover practice?
- Dr. Andrew Cordover has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Cordover practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Orthopedic Surgeons.